This tutorial created August 17, 2002 and is the sole property of Bubbles' PSP. Please do not remove this tutorial or any part of this tutorial from my site UNLESS you have permission from me.
For this tutorial you will need:
PAINT SHOP PRO (Trial Version)
FLAMING PEAR'S TWIST FILTER (Trial Version)
FILTER FACTORY GALLERY F
GREG'S FACTORY OUTPUT VOL 11
For this tutorial, I used my finished Moire' Blocks Frame for my image.
Okay, let's get started. This is really a quick and easy background to create.
1. Open your image in PSP; Shift+D to make a copy of your image. Close your original as we will be working with our copy of the image. Image/Resize 300w x 300h using the setting shown below. Effects/Sharpen/Sharpen.
2. Effects/PluginFilters/FlamingPear/Twist using the settings shown below.
3. Effects/PluginFilters/Filter Factory Gallery F/Moire' Blocks using the default settings.
4. Effects/PluginFilters/Simple/Pizza Slice Mirror; Effects/PluginFilters/Simple/Quick Tile.
5. Effects/PluginFilters/Greg's Factory Output Vol 11/PoolShadow using the default settings except change the Intensity setting to 79.
6. Resize to desired size. After you resize your tile, be sure to go to Effects/Sharpen/Sharpen. Below is the finished results of the tutorial.
Follow steps 1-5 above and then go to Simple/Diamonds and you will get the results below.